Saturday 15 September 2012

Deep Conditioners and Protein Treatments

Hey there guys so as part of my Hair series I am also going to start doing blogs about the topics that will be featured on my hair series.
So today I decided to make a protein/deep conditioning treatment, 
I decided to mix it up a bit seeing as I haven't done both a protein and deep conditioning treatment in a while.

This is a typical video of how to apply a deep conditioning treatment in your hair. 


The ingredients I used for my Conditioning/Protein treatment was: 
1 egg, 2 large spoons of  coconut oil, 1 large spoon of olive oil, 4 large spoons of  mayonnaise, 4 drops of tea tree oil, 1 large spoon of herbal essence hello hydration, 1 large spoon of coconut conditioner Alberto Balsam, 2 large spoons of  almond and coconut hair mask ( boots ).

As you can from the ingredients I use my treatment was a protein/conditioner treatment. 
I'm glad I decided to mix the treatments together and I think I will be mixing them together more often to save    me having to do two different treatments a month or every three weeks. This is going to save a lot of time for me when college starts. If you do try this treatment let me know. :)

 Down below is a picture of what the treatment looked like.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/iolatunji



No comments:

Post a Comment