Friday 13 July 2012

Sales Haul and U- Part Wig

hey there guys.. so decided to blog today about some sales I got in city center.. why ? cause im bored.

I bought a blue plated dress in Pennys for 5e, surprisingly enough it looked quite nice on me, I dont really wear blue, but seeing as im going to a wedding tommorow taught I would try something a little different, I plan on wearing brown shoes, and possibly a brown belt if it goes.

I also bought black high waisted shorts in H&M for 5e..... looovve them cant wait to wear them out, :), its a plain black pair of shorts no buttons, there is a zip on the side though, might post some pics of it later.

I also got hello hydration conditioner by herbal essence in boots for 2.30e including 10 percent student discount, I tried it once and absolutely loved it.. so Im so glad It was half price.

I purchased a manekeen head in Terrisales on abbey st. to make my u- part wig, with the brazilian hair that I got.. Im quite excited to make the wig, as Im not a huge fan of getting weaves, as its soooo hard to maintain my natural hair :(... and I absolutely lovee taking care of my natural hair, its like a lifestyle..

well thats about it for this blog.

p.s. I am not really one for uploading tons of pics on my blogs as it is not really centered on a particular topic, I just looovve to write. might post up some of my rap songs loolz.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/iolatunji

Facebook Like Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Id-Olatunji/287623864644489

No comments:

Post a Comment