Monday 25 June 2012

Natural Hair Tag ???????? Q & A



1. How is your hair Progress ? My natural hair progress is great, I am now fully natural since 04/01/12, my hair has grown a huge amount even with my lack of protective styles. I currently set a goal for August and I have reached that goal, therefore my hair is growing faster than I taught. I shall post a big of my hair freshly washed and conditioned down below.



2. Things you would/ would not have done to your hair ? I would have done more protective styles, I definitely would have stopped relaxing my hair earlier, but had no idea about natural hair.


3. How long have you been seriously caring for your hair ? I have been seriously caring for my hair since I decided  to go natural on the 04/12/11


4. Info you'd offer to natural newbies ? Well for people who B.C I would say hang in there, your hair will grow and time will fly by, enjoy your twa ( tinny winny afro ) because the longer your hair is the more you have to care for it.
For transitioners I will say the process is not an easy one, and you most likely will receive negative comments and some breakage as the two textures are colliding, but ignore the comments and have fun doing different styles  on your hair such as braid outs, twist out, with those styles your hair textures will blend right in.

5. What are your long and short term hair goals ? my short term hair goals is for the front of my hair to reach my chin by September and long term I want my hair to have grown an additional 16 inches in 2 years, Im currently undergoing a 2 year waist length challenge. :D 


6. What networks/hair blogs do you belong to ? naturalsunshine.ning.com 

7. Discuss how friends and family responded to your natural hair ? Family liked it, although one of my sisters didnt, but now she loves it. Friends where not to keen on it, but didn't bother me, there all so amused and amazed by it now.

And thats the end of my natural hair tag. 
for questions and enquries email me : idolatunji19@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment